Call Us Today To Discuss Your Project!
(844) 88-STARS or (352) 200-5017
Consulting Services and One-Time Projects
Regulatory Compliance & Safety Consulting – understand the regulations and how they apply to you; learn how to implement the regulations to best meet your needs
Facility Audits or Pre-Inspections – Let us help you find and resolve any issues before your regulators find them! We also evaluate your operation for industry best practices and safety as part of every audit!
HazMat Training – Please visit our Training page for more information about our training classes and formats.
Technical Expert for Litigation or Fine Mitigation – We provide technical expertise for legal actions or help you resolve or reduce fines from DOT, EPA or OSHA. We are former regulators and now we can put that expertise to use for you!
Custom Projects – Have a project you need help with but it’s not listed here? If it involves hazardous materials, we can probably help. Give us a call and let’s discuss it!
Subscription Services and On-Going Support
Virtual Compliance Officer – Tired of trying to navigate these difficult, complex, ever-changing regulations? Let us assume the burden so you can focus on your core business! Check out our HazMat Compliance Management page for more information.
HazMat Helpdesk – Have a question or need some guidance? Need to know where to find information? Just want talk to an expert to make sure you’re on the right track? We are AT YOUR SERVICE! Call or email us your questions any time and we will get you an answer promptly for one small monthly fee. Visit our Helpdesk page for more information.
Training Subscription – Pay one low monthly fee and get access to DOT HazMat Training that includes:
- One in-person & hands-on training per year
- Monthly or quarterly webinar training for new hires
- Access to our Computer Based Training Module Library with custom-designed learning paths for your employees
- Monthly or quarterly optional webinars for anyone to attend (continuing education style)
- Videos or articles addressing any new regulatory issues or major industry happenings so you can stay current
- We can also develop a customized CBT class for you to meet your specific needs and make it part of your employees’ learning path
Subject Matter Expert Training – Coming soon!