Did you miss the "Energy Transportation: Anticipated Developments in Rail and Pipeline Safety" webinar that was hosted by King & Spalding on March 20th? Click here to listen to the complete webinar.
Description (as posted on King & Spalding website):
Regulators, businesses, and environmental groups are paying unprecedented attention to the safe transport of crude and other energy products by rail and pipeline. A distinguished panel will discuss anticipated regulatory and legal developments in the coming year.
- Cynthia Stroman, Partner, King & Spalding, Environmental, Health, and Safety Practice
- Vasiliki Tsaganos, Deputy Chief Counsel, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Jim Pates, Assistant Chief Counsel for the Pipeline Legal Division within the Office of Chief Counsel, PHMSA
- Mike Friedberg, Staff Director, Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials, U.S.. House of Representatives Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Wendy Buckley, Hazardous Materials Transportation Specialist, President & Founder of Specialty
Transportation and Regulatory Services
- Sara Peters, Senior Associate, King & Spalding, Energy and Transportation Safety Practice